Jobs Available InThe561
Sales Positions Available
Advertising Sales Representative Wanted InThe561 is a hyperlocal community website featuring local businesses, coupons and events in and around The Palm Beaches. We are seeking a high-energy, experienced and passionate sales representative who enjoys being on the phone and talking to small business owners. As a Sales Rep you’ll be responsible for generating leads (google, social media, networking, etc), calling local businesses, making appointments and selling advertising on InThe561. We provide full sales and marketing support including sales scripts, flyers and brochures. Responsibilities: Generating leads Networking with local businesses Scheduling appointments Cold calling and face-to-face sales Visiting clients and potential advertisers to present advertising options Obtaining payment from clients Meeting or exceeding sales goals Preparing weekly and monthly reports Requirements: Experience in sales Understanding of the sales process and the importance of following up Commitment to providing excellent customer service Excellent verbal and written communication skills Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients Basic computer skills Able to work remotely and visit clients when needed Maintain professional composure for both phone and in-person sales Maintain a team-first attitude by achieving related results as needed Perks: Commissions paid weekly No late nights Uncapped commission with bonus […]
Contact: Manager[email protected]
Black Friday is Coming Up in a Hurry!
November 17, 2021
It’s that time of year that many of us look forward to enjoying. The t
THE MORTGAGE PROCESS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY
October 30, 2021
Some Highlights Applying for a mortgage is a big step
- Supreme Court wrestles with Biden's deportation policyThe Supreme Court has wrestled with a dispute over a Biden administration policy that would prioritize deportation of people in the country illegally who pose the greatest public safety risk.
- West Palm Beach doctor victimized by check washingA West Palm Beach doctor is issuing a warning but not about anything medical. He's talking about scams.
- Twitter is no longer enforcing its COVID misinformation policyIn 2020, Twitter developed an extensive set of rules that sought to prohibit "harmful misinformation" about the virus and its vaccines.
- MyPlate? Few Americans know or heed US nutrition guideMyPlate replaced the USDA's food pyramid, which was in use from 1992 to 2011.
- America's gun epidemic is deadlier than ever, and there are vast disparities in who's dyingRates of firearm homicide for both men and women nearly doubled between 2014 and 2021, but men were still more than five times more likely to die than women.
- Survivor of Virginia Walmart mass shooting files $50M lawsuit against companyEmployee Donya Prioleau claims in her lawsuit that Walmart continued to employ the shooter “who had known propensities for violence, threats and strange behavior.”
- Bat species devastated by fungus listed as endangered by Biden administrationThe species is among a dozen U.S. bats suffering from white-nose syndrome, a fungal disease that causes bats to emerge early during hibernation.
- Palm Beach County mayor gives first State of the County addressMayor Gregg Weiss discussed essential programs and accomplishments made over the last year, like the $200 million referendum for workforce and affordable housing, lowering the cost of rentals and homes.
- Qatari official says worker deaths for World Cup 'between 400 and 500'The comment threatened to reinvigorate criticism by human rights groups over the toll of hosting the Middle East's first World Cup.
- 2 wanted for robbing mail carrier in Delray Beach; major reward offeredThe Postal Inspection Service is offering up to a $50,000 reward to anyone who can provide information that leads to the arrest of two suspects that were last seen on Village Drive in Delray Beach.