Jobs Available InThe561
Sales Positions Available
Advertising Sales Representative Wanted InThe561 is a hyperlocal community website featuring local businesses, coupons and events in and around The Palm Beaches. We are seeking a high-energy, experienced and passionate sales representative who enjoys being on the phone and talking to small business owners. As a Sales Rep you’ll be responsible for generating leads (google, social media, networking, etc), calling local businesses, making appointments and selling advertising on InThe561. We provide full sales and marketing support including sales scripts, flyers and brochures. Responsibilities: Generating leads Networking with local businesses Scheduling appointments Cold calling and face-to-face sales Visiting clients and potential advertisers to present advertising options Obtaining payment from clients Meeting or exceeding sales goals Preparing weekly and monthly reports Requirements: Experience in sales Understanding of the sales process and the importance of following up Commitment to providing excellent customer service Excellent verbal and written communication skills Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients Basic computer skills Able to work remotely and visit clients when needed Maintain professional composure for both phone and in-person sales Maintain a team-first attitude by achieving related results as needed Perks: Commissions paid weekly No late nights Uncapped commission with bonus […]
Contact: Manager[email protected]
Black Friday is Coming Up in a Hurry!
November 17, 2021
It’s that time of year that many of us look forward to enjoying. The t
THE MORTGAGE PROCESS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY
October 30, 2021
Some Highlights Applying for a mortgage is a big step
- Woman accused of killing cyclist who authorities say had relationship with her boyfriend capturedThe woman suspected of fatally shooting elite cyclist Anna Moriah "Mo" Wilson in Texas has been captured in Costa Rica, the U.S. Marshals Office said Thursday.
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissionsThe court’s ruling could complicate the Biden administration’s plans to combat climate change. Its proposal to regulate power plant emissions is expected by the end of the year.
- Pike County Massacre: The most notorious mass murder in Ohio historyEight people. All members of the same family. Killed execution-style in the same night. The Rhoden family murders shocked the small community of Pike County, Ohio.
- How to prepare dogs, pets for July 4th holiday fireworksFireworks are a beloved part of Fourth of July celebrations, but that can mean bad news for dog owners.
- Tornado reported in St. Lucie County near Fort Pierce AirportA tornado was reported near an airfield by a pilot in Fort Pierce, causing a tornado warning Thursday.
- Church helps LGBTQ members find faith and community through Christianity"Unlike a lot of churches, we are not a denomination that believes that everybody should believe the same way we do. We honor everyone's spiritual practices and beliefs."
- Judge to temporarily block Florida’s 15-week abortion banA Florida judge on Thursday said he would temporarily block a 15-week abortion ban from taking effect.
- Judge rules abortions may resume in Kentucky by temporarily blocking near-total abortion banA judge cleared the way Thursday for abortions to resume in Kentucky, temporarily blocking the state’s near-total ban on the procedure.
- Compass Community Center working to empower LGBTQ+ communityCompass is one of the largest gay and lesbian community centers in Florida.
- Night Runners promote health and diversity through fitness, friendship"It just inspires and empowers and has allowed me to be myself."