Jobs Available InThe561
Job Offers | Info: There are no items created, add some please.
Black Friday is Coming Up in a Hurry!
November 17, 2021
It’s that time of year that many of us look forward to enjoying. The t
THE MORTGAGE PROCESS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY
October 30, 2021
Some Highlights Applying for a mortgage is a big step
- COVID-19 in Florida: Testing, cases, vaccinations, treatment and moreA look at the latest headlines and information on COVID-19 variants, testing, cases, vaccines, antibody treatments, FAQs and more.
- Texas synagogue hostage-taker killed by multiple gun shotsA medical examiner says the gunman who held four people captive at a Texas synagogue in a 10-hour standoff was killed by multiple gunshot wounds.
- Major airlines say the 5G doomsday scenario is overThe rollout of 5G is the latest massive problem for the airline industry which has been dealing with one massive problem after another for nearly two years of the pandemic.
- These are the videos you're going to want to watch from this weekA terrifying tornado crossing a highway and an intrepid reporter's reaction to being struck by a car are some of the moments that captivated our attention this week.
- Defending champion Naomi Osaka knocked out of Australian OpenDefending champion Naomi Osaka didn’t make it to a much-anticipated fourth-round contest against top-ranked Ash Barty at the Australian Open.
- Judge rules in favor of Britney Spears in latest court battle with her father over financesDuring the hearing, her father's attorney requested that the judge unseal her medical records, arguing that "the public has the right to know" the full picture.
- First Warning Weather Day: Strong, isolated thunderstorms possible in South Florida FridayStrong to severe storms are possible in South Florida Friday evening into Saturday morning as a cold front moves into the area.
- Indian River State College opens Veterans Center of ExcellenceIRSC is one of 16 higher education institutions across the country that received a grant from the U.S. Department of Education to fund centers for veterans.
- Delray Beach nonprofit distributes millionth pound of food since pandemic startedOn Friday, the nonprofit Eat Better Live Better in Delray Beach announced it hit its one-millionth pound of food distributed to those in need since the pandemic started.
- Florida couple finds loophole after being unable to order free COVID-19 tests to their rural address"It checks the validity of the address with the U.S. database and since we're not there, we don't exist," Mike Arman said.