Jobs Available InThe561
Job Offers | Info: There are no items created, add some please.
Black Friday is Coming Up in a Hurry!
November 17, 2021
It’s that time of year that many of us look forward to enjoying. The t
THE MORTGAGE PROCESS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY
October 30, 2021
Some Highlights Applying for a mortgage is a big step
- Biden will make presidential history, joining the UAW strike picket linePresident Joe Biden’s decision to stand alongside United Auto Workers pickets on Tuesday on the 12th day of their strike against major carmakers underscores an allegiance to labor unions that appears to be unparalleled in presidential history.
- News to Go: September 26, 2023News to Go: September 26, 2023
- Two kids stole their mom's car after she took away their electronics. They were pulled over 200 miles awayAuthorities in north Florida were surprised to discover a 10-year-old behind the wheel when they pulled over a stolen vehicle last week.
- Common kids' antibiotic, amoxicillin, remains in short supplyAmoxicillin, the most prescribed antibiotic in the country, is in short supply as parents and pediatricians look ahead to the coming respiratory illness season.
- Widespread PM storms for South FloridaDeep tropical moisture will linger all week.
- 'On the Record': Homeowners insurance crisisDuring Sunday's premiere of "On the Record," anchors Todd McDermott and Nathalie Pozo discussed Florida’s current homeowners' insurance crisis, ways to save and the risks of self-insuring.
- Olympic doping case of Russian figure skater Kamila Valieva opens TuesdayAwaiting the outcome are nine American skaters who could become Olympic champions in the team event after finishing second in Beijing behind the Russians and their star performer Valieva.
- September Scholar Athlete of the Month: Katelyn SadorfSpanish River Senior is a captain of the cross-country team with a 5.24 GPA.
- National Hurricane Center tracking tropical wave west-southwest of Cabo Verde IslandsThe system has a 60% chance of formation over the next two days along with a 90% chance of formation over the next seven days.
- Tropical Storm Philippe: Latest computer models and mapsThe National Hurricane Center is monitoring Tropical Storm Philippe, located in the open Atlantic several hundred miles west of the Cabo Verde Islands.