Jobs Available InThe561
Sales Positions Available
Advertising Sales Representative Wanted InThe561 is a hyperlocal community website featuring local businesses, coupons and events in and around The Palm Beaches. We are seeking a high-energy, experienced and passionate sales representative who enjoys being on the phone and talking to small business owners. As a Sales Rep you’ll be responsible for generating leads (google, social media, networking, etc), calling local businesses, making appointments and selling advertising on InThe561. We provide full sales and marketing support including sales scripts, flyers and brochures. Responsibilities: Generating leads Networking with local businesses Scheduling appointments Cold calling and face-to-face sales Visiting clients and potential advertisers to present advertising options Obtaining payment from clients Meeting or exceeding sales goals Preparing weekly and monthly reports Requirements: Experience in sales Understanding of the sales process and the importance of following up Commitment to providing excellent customer service Excellent verbal and written communication skills Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients Basic computer skills Able to work remotely and visit clients when needed Maintain professional composure for both phone and in-person sales Maintain a team-first attitude by achieving related results as needed Perks: Commissions paid weekly No late nights Uncapped commission with bonus […]
Contact: Manager[email protected]
Black Friday is Coming Up in a Hurry!
November 17, 2021
It’s that time of year that many of us look forward to enjoying. The t
THE MORTGAGE PROCESS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY
October 30, 2021
Some Highlights Applying for a mortgage is a big step
- Mistrial declared in Danny Masterson rape trial after jury says it's deadlocked“I find the jurors hopelessly deadlocked,” the judge said.
- Bill Clinton tests positive for COVID-19, reports mild symptomsIn a tweet, the former president said he's "doing fine overall and keeping myself busy at home."
- Royal visit: William and Kate arrive in Boston, address crowdThe Prince and Princess of Wales will be in and around the Massachusetts capital for three days, culminating in Friday's Earthshot Prize Awards Ceremony.
- Plenty of familiarity for McDaniel, Dolphins heading to San FranciscoMike McDaniel returns to the place he was an assistant for five years
- House votes to avert rail strike, impose deal on unionsThe measure passed by a vote of 290-137 and now heads to the Senate. If approved there, it will be quickly signed by President Joe Biden, who requested the action.
- Hearst Television's White House correspondent asks what went wrong with September rail dealSome representatives placed blame on the Biden Administration for the potential rail strike after a September deal fell apart. Here's what the White House had to say.
- House committee receives Donald Trump's federal tax returns from IRSThe Supreme Court declined last week to intervene after courts said the House had the power to request the returns from the IRS.
- Jury convicts man in killings of 8 people from another Ohio familyThe fatal shootings at three mobile homes and a camper near Piketon in April 2016 terrified residents and launched one of the state's most extensive criminal investigations.
- Bad Bunny is Spotify's most-streamed artist in the world — againThe Puerto Rican superstar once again dominated Spotify Wrapped, the streaming service's yearly roundup of the artists and songs its users spent the year listening to.
- Closing arguments ahead after defense rests in Harvey Weinstein rape trialJurors will be tasked with deciding on two counts of rape and five other counts of sexual assault dating from 2005 to 2013 and involving four women.