Jobs Available InThe561
Job Offers | Info: There are no items created, add some please.
Black Friday is Coming Up in a Hurry!
November 17, 2021
It’s that time of year that many of us look forward to enjoying. The t
THE MORTGAGE PROCESS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY
October 30, 2021
Some Highlights Applying for a mortgage is a big step
- Port St. Lucie City Council to vote on budget for upcoming fiscal yearMonday's focus in Port St. Lucie is on finalizing the annual budget, but first, residents get to share their thoughts.
- September Scholar Athlete of the Month: Katelyn SadorfSpanish River Senior is a captain of the cross country team with a 5.24 GPA
- Fort Pierce Police Department searching for missing manThe Fort Pierce Police Department announced Monday afternoon it is searching for a man who was last seen on Thursday, Sept. 21.
- Isolated severe storms, heavy rain and flooding across South FloridaRain totals by the end of the week may reach between five to seven inches or more.
- Single dad of 6 receives restored car after biking to work for six monthsIsaac Taylor has been taking his bicycle to work for several months to provide for his six children ever since his car was totaled in an accident. On Friday, he was given keys to a newly restored Hyundai.
- ‘Dementia is hard’: Emma Heming Willis shares update on husband Bruce Willis’ conditionIt’s “hard to know” whether Hollywood star Bruce Willis is aware that he is suffering with frontotemporal dementia (FTD), his wife, Emma Heming Willis, has said in an update on his condition.
- Tropical Storm Philippe forms in the Atlantic OceanAs of the Monday, 5 p.m. advisory, Tropical Storm Philippe has maximum sustained winds of 45 miles per hour and is moving west at 15 miles per hour.
- Former NHL player Nicolas Kerdiles dies after a motorcycle crash. He was 29 years oldThe one-time hockey player for the Anaheim Ducks drove his motorcycle through a stop sign early Saturday and hit the driver's side of an SUV, according to police.
- 2023 Hurricane Season SummaryBusy season so far.
- Coming (again!) to a theater near you: Britney Spears’ ‘Crossroads,’ ‘Hunger Games,’ and some scaresAn eclectic list of previous theatrically released movies are making a return to the big screen in October.