Jobs Available InThe561
Job Offers | Info: There are no items created, add some please.
Black Friday is Coming Up in a Hurry!
November 17, 2021
It’s that time of year that many of us look forward to enjoying. The t
THE MORTGAGE PROCESS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY
October 30, 2021
Some Highlights Applying for a mortgage is a big step
- A narrowing Republican presidential field will debate with just six weeks before the Iowa caucusesThe shrinking field of Republican presidential hopefuls will gather on a debate stage Wednesday for the fourth time this year, running out of time to shake up a race that's been dominated by former President Donald Trump.
- Impact for Chill this Morning in SFLWinds will be brisk and out of the northwest today.
- Video: A pig named Albert Einswine is safe at home after getting loose and being rounded up by policeAlbert Einswine, a pig, is safe at home after leading police officers on a hog-wild chase that was, in-part, caught on camera.
- 'Holy cow, that's the dog': Luna the German shepherd safe after being found at least 25 feet up a tree"I'm just driving down the road and look left. I'll be darned. I see something in the tree, and I went, 'Holy cow, that's the dog,'" said the owner of a 70-pound German Shepard who climbed a tree. They believe she was chasing squirrels.
- Man believed to have fired shots at officers before a Virginia house exploded is dead, police sayOfficials are investigating the circumstances surrounding a massive explosion that destroyed a duplex and shook a Virginia suburb of Washington, D.C.
- Air Force identifies the eight US crew lost in Osprey crash in JapanAir Force Special Operations Command has identified the eight service members lost when their Osprey aircraft crashed off the coast of Japan last week.
- Midwest mystery: Iowa man still missing, 2 weeks after semi holding baby pigs was found on highwayIt has been two weeks since David Schultz's semi-truck was found on a rural highway in northwest Iowa, its trailer still filled with baby pigs he was transporting
- Actors vote to approve deal that ended strike, bringing relief to union leaders and HollywoodApproval of the three-year contract from the members of the Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists was no certainty, with some prominent members voicing dissent on the deal for which the union leaders bargained.
- Despite governor's proposed budget, expert sees little relief on the horizon for rising insurance costs in FloridaAn expert on Florida insurance said he still expects homeowners to pay more in property taxes in 2024 despite Gov. Ron DeSantis proposing ways to lower costs.
- No. 11 Florida Atlantic falls to No. 20 Illinois, 98-89 in Jimmy V ClassicDomask scores 33 and Shannon 31 as No. 20 Illinois beats No. 11 Florida Atlantic 98-89 in Jimmy V