Jobs Available InThe561
Sales Positions Available
Advertising Sales Representative Wanted InThe561 is a hyperlocal community website featuring local businesses, coupons and events in and around The Palm Beaches. We are seeking a high-energy, experienced and passionate sales representative who enjoys being on the phone and talking to small business owners. As a Sales Rep you’ll be responsible for generating leads (google, social media, networking, etc), calling local businesses, making appointments and selling advertising on InThe561. We provide full sales and marketing support including sales scripts, flyers and brochures. Responsibilities: Generating leads Networking with local businesses Scheduling appointments Cold calling and face-to-face sales Visiting clients and potential advertisers to present advertising options Obtaining payment from clients Meeting or exceeding sales goals Preparing weekly and monthly reports Requirements: Experience in sales Understanding of the sales process and the importance of following up Commitment to providing excellent customer service Excellent verbal and written communication skills Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients Basic computer skills Able to work remotely and visit clients when needed Maintain professional composure for both phone and in-person sales Maintain a team-first attitude by achieving related results as needed Perks: Commissions paid weekly No late nights Uncapped commission with bonus […]
Contact: Manager[email protected]
Black Friday is Coming Up in a Hurry!
November 17, 2021
It’s that time of year that many of us look forward to enjoying. The t
THE MORTGAGE PROCESS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY
October 30, 2021
Some Highlights Applying for a mortgage is a big step
- Takeaways from first primaries since Roe v. Wade overturnedA rare Republican who supports abortion rights found success in Colorado in the first primary elections held since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade.
- More than 50 dead after trailer of migrants abandoned in Texas heatIt’s among the deadliest tragedies to have claimed thousands of lives of people attempting to cross the U.S. border from Mexico in recent decades.
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Two could strengthen Wednesday as 2 other systems remain in AtlanticThe National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories for Potential Tropical Cyclone Two as two other systems remain in the Atlantic with the potential to form.
- Dozens of anti-Semitic flyers thrown from vehicle in Boca Del Mar neighborhoodThe flyers claim that Jewish people control the media, exaggerated the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, and push for gun control. Similar flyers were also found in Vero Beach.
- Tanner Dashner sentenced to 72 years for 5 counts of DUI manslaughter for fiery 2018 crashThe St. Lucie County courthouse was filled with emotion as five families saw justice served while another watched a member of there's be put away for more than seven decades. Shameka Baker watched as her daughter's killer was sentenced saying, "I've waited three years and seven months for this day to come.
- Pets need space? Service offers yards, play spaces for rentHumans aren’t the only ones renting out their homes on apps like Vrbo and Airbnb.
- Man found with nearly $1M worth of cocaine in wheelchair at Baltimore airportA man was found with nearly $1 million worth of cocaine hidden in his electric wheelchair at a Baltimore airport in Maryland.
- Trump dismissed Jan. 6 threats, wanted to join crowd, former aide testifiesThe panel will hear testimony Tuesday from Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide in Donald Trump's White House. She's considered a vital witness in the investigation into the Jan. 6, 2021 attack.
- Serena Williams loses at Wimbledon in 1st match in a yearSerena Williams lost her first singles match in nearly a year. She was beaten by 115th-ranked Harmony Tan of France.
- FDA advisers vote to include an omicron-specific component for a coronavirus booster in the USA U.S. Food and Drug Administration committee voted Tuesday to support recommending the inclusion of an omicron-specific component for a COVID-19 booster vaccine.