If you would like to add your job posting here, contact us for more information.
Job Offers | Info: There are no items created, add some please.
Black Friday is Coming Up in a Hurry!
November 17, 2021
It’s that time of year that many of us look forward to enjoying. The t
THE MORTGAGE PROCESS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY
October 30, 2021
Some Highlights Applying for a mortgage is a big step
- This Day in History: Universal Studios fire destroys musicians’ master recordingsOn June 1, 2008, a fire at the Universal Studios Hollywood theme park destroyed irreplaceable recordings by a number of musicians, including Aretha Franklin, Billie Holiday and Judy Garland.
- US births in 2022 didn't return to pre-pandemic levelsA little under 3.7 million babies were born in the U.S. last year, about 3,000 fewer than the year before, CDC data says. The teen birth rate also hit an all-time low in 2022.
- ‘That ’70s Show’ star Danny Masterson guilty of 2 counts of rapeThe jury of seven women and five men reached the verdict after deliberating for seven days spread over two weeks.
- Town's beloved swan babies rescued after their mother was killed and eaten, officials sayFor over a decade, Faye and her mate, Manny, swanned about in the village pond. The cygnets, or baby swans, are safe, but their mother was killed and eaten, police say.
- Amazon to pay more than $30 million to settle FTC privacy complaints over Alexa and Ring camerasAmazon has agreed to pay millions to settle two federal lawsuits alleging that the tech giant violated users' privacy — including that of children.
- Jaguar recalls I-Pace electric vehicles due to fire risk in batteries, tells owners to park outsideDocuments posted Wednesday by U.S. safety regulators say the recall covers SUVs from the 2019 through 2024 model years. The documents say the vehicle batteries were made by LG Energy Solution.
- Officials weigh further searches of partially collapsed building, 5 residents still unaccounted forFive people are unaccounted for after the back portion of the six-story structure collapsed Sunday afternoon, and officials believe two of those missing may still be in the building.
- House OKs debt ceiling bill to avoid default, sends Biden-McCarthy deal to SenateThe bill now heads to the Senate with passage expected by week's end.
- 'Felt like a year': Worshipper describes fear during gunman's deadly attack on Pittsburgh synagogue“I just remained calm. ... I thought by remaining calm, I would not give my position away,” she testified in the Pittsburgh federal courtroom.
- Reports: Prosecutors have tape of Trump discussing holding onto classified doc after leaving officeThe comments on the recording, made in July 2021 at his golf club in New Jersey, would appear to undercut his repeated claims that he declassified the documents he took with him from the White House to Mar-a-Lago after leaving office.
I use this service because it helps me to connect with other local businesses and potential customers.
If you are looking for an affordable, and easy-to-use way to reach into the community, use this service.